.....F a c e.....P a i n t i n g.....

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Table For Sale

I found a used table and decided to paint it to sell.  I like to refurbish things that might have been thrown away otherwise.  This table was in excellent condition.  It has a solid wood trim and a very solid metal pedestal base.  It's very sturdy and doesn't wobble at all. I used a poured resin finish on the top so it will repel any spills that may happen. I painted it for an Alabama VS Auburn divided family.  I know a lot of Alabamian families who are split right down the middle when it comes to who goes for Auburn and who goes for Alabama.  If you are one of those families, this table is for you. Everything you see is hand painted.  These are not decals or stencils.  It can be used for chess, checkers or just playing cards.  Please contact me for a price if you'd like to purchase this table.



No comments:

Contact Info

Contact Info
Contact Info